Enquiries and applications
Queens Park is available for weddings, birthdays, reunions and similar social functions. The Queens Park Grounds Hire Application can be completed online or click here for a print friendly version.
For commercial hire and public events, the Queens Park Event Hire Application can be completed online or click here for a print friendly version.
View map of Queens Park locations.
For all booking enquiries, to view available areas or to check the availability of a date/s, please contact Gardens Administration on (07) 4952 7300.
- Applications are to be submitted a minimum of 30 days prior to nominated date to be considered. If approved, confirmation of booking will be provided in writing and forwarded to the nominated address provided.
- Submission of application DOES NOT constitute approval for park usage.
- Vehicle and power access is not available in all areas.
- Due to the presence of underground services, the use of pegs may not be permitted in certain locations.
- If the event or function is open to the public, providing some form of entertainment/utilising amplification equipment or food is being sold, you may need separate Permits (fees may apply). Please contact Council’s Health & Regulatory Services on 1300 MACKAY.
- Alcohol approvals are only approved for a max. 5-hour period. Please specify the time within your event application you require the approval for. Approvals may come with further conditions.
- Please read the terms and conditions on hiring Queens Park before submitting an application.