Newly refurbished Queens Park boasts a choice of beautiful gardens and manicured lawns available for both public and private hire. Located in the middle of the city, everything to make your event run smooth is in arms reach!
Enquiries and applications
View map of Queens Park locations.
For all booking enquiries, to view available areas or to check the availability of a date/s, please contact Gardens Administration on (07) 4952 7300.
- Applications are to be submitted a minimum of 30 days prior to nominated date to be considered. If approved, confirmation of booking will be provided in writing and forwarded to the nominated address provided.
- Submission of application DOES NOT constitute approval for park usage.
- Vehicle and power access is not available in all areas.
- Due to the presence of underground services, the use of pegs may not be permitted in certain locations.
- If the event or function is open to the public, providing some form of entertainment/utilising amplification equipment or food is being sold, you may need separate Permits (fees may apply). Please contact Council’s Health & Regulatory Services on 1300 MACKAY.
- Alcohol approvals are only approved for a max. 5-hour period. Please specify the time within your event application you require the approval for. Approvals may come with further conditions.
- Please read the terms and conditions on hiring Queens Park before submitting an application.