The meeting room features a simple, modern layout adjacent to the Lagoon Lookout Deck, Café and Gallery. Large glass doors open onto the deck and vertical blinds can be closed for privacy, however the room is unable to be completely blacked out.
Capacity for the meeting room is conference table style seating for 12, worktable style seating for 20 or theatre style seating for a maximum of 30.
Dimensions are 8x5 metres and includes:
- Large conference table/ 5 trestle tables available
- Standard seating
- Wall mounted data projector and pull down screen
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Crockery, glasses, urn etc.
- Ice water and glasses on the tables or back of the room
- Access to internal toilet and kitchenette for cleaning up, fridge
Fees and charges
Facility hire fees for the current financial year are
Hire of Meeting Room per day or part thereof $130.00
*Community Hire Fee per day or part thereof $40.00
*Community Hire is for environmental, horticultural or similar groups. This fee is approved by the Curator on a per application basis. Please contact Gardens administration for more information.
Please note the room hirers are responsible for washing up all used crockery in kitchenette provided. This is not a full service meeting room.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MEETING ROOM IS NOT AVAILABLE WEEKENDS, EVENINGS OR DURING THE QUEENSLAND SCHOOL HOLIDAYS